Skip To Main Content
Gwinnett County Public School

SNP Account Refund Request

Please complete a Refund Request Form if you are requesting a refund check for the balance of funds in your student's meal account.

You may use your online MyPaymentsPlus account to transfer funds from one student to another student listed in your account.

  1. Log in to your MyPaymentsPlus account.
  2. Click the "transfer" button listed under "Cafeteria Account Payments".
  3. Please remember to disable "Auto Payments" in your account under "Manage Account" and "Manage Autopay". 

If you have any questions, you may call or email the School Nutrition Program. Phone: 678-301-6246 e-mail: 


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.