FAQ - Special Needs
Transportation Frequently Asked Questions (Special Needs)
The Facilities and Operations Transportation FAQ page addresses the most frequently asked questions from families concerning Special Education transportation to and from schools.
Additional information can be found in the Special Need Ride Guide for Parents.
- How do I find out which bus route my child will be riding?
- How do I change my Special Needs bus transportation?
- What do I do if my Special Needs child is not going to ride the bus this morning/afternoon?
- What if my child is late or does not come home in the afternoon?
- What if I have concerns about my child being bullied or concerns regarding the bus driver?
- What if I want my child to get off at a different stop?
- Can a friend ride the bus with my Special Needs student?