Brookwood Elementary School
Believing. Achieving. Leading. Exceeding.
News From Around Brookwood
Find It Fast
Gwinnett County Public School's AKS at Home
As part of Gwinnett County Public Schools’ family engagement initiative, the school district seeks to empower parents with tools that allow them to help their children at home. GCPS's AKS at Home project provides math and language arts resources to support families of children in grades K-5 so that they truly are partners in their children’s learning. This support is available for families to access in the format that suits them and their schedule best. Families can attend live virtual meetings, view recorded information, and gain tools and suggestions on how to best help their children through tip sheets on a wide variety of topics.
For more information and to register for the AKS at Home program, please visit the Gwinnett County Public Schools website.
2022 - 2023 Kindergarten & New Student Registration
Please go to the New to Brookwood webpage to get more information about registration.
Staff members are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm to assist with registration. We request that you make an appointment, so we can best serve you. Please call Brookwood Elementary at 770-736-4360 to make an appointment.
PTA Charleston Wrap Fundraiser
PTA's annual Charleston Wrap fall fundraiser is here! Our fundraising goal is $8,000, and we are counting on your support to help us meet our goal. Here is how you can help:
- REGISTER - Register your student(s) at the Charleston Wrap website (organization ID: 11897) to access handy invitation tools in the Participant Portal.
- SHARE - Invite friends and family to support! Shate a link to the sale via text & email using Charleston Wrap's invitation tools. Don't forget to share with your followers on social media, too!
- SHOP - Go online to shop and help us reach our goal today! With over 2,500 gift ideas, there is something for everyone!
GASP! is back at Brookwood Elementary for the 2022 - 2023 school year!
Registration is now open for GASP! - Georgia After School Program. The affordable $65 per week tution includes:
- homework help
- daily lessons and activities
- outdoor play
For more information, please visit the GASP! Georgia After School Program website.
Fall Reading ChallengeFall brings crisp, new beginnings and all things cozy! Fall into a great book this season and log your reading to earn badges throughout the challenge. Students who read 200 minutes by October 31 will earn a NEW book of their choice!Go to the Beanstack website to get started!How do you get started on the Fall Reading Challenge?
- Go to Brookwood Elementary page of the Beanstack website.
- Log in with your GCPS student number and 4-digit birthdate (MMDD)
- Log your reading on the Beanstack website.
- Earn virtual badges!
Parent Vue App - Now Available
The Synergy Parent mobile app, ParentVUE, is now available for use. The app is available in the Apple App Store, as well as the Google Play Store. An active Parent Portal account is required to log in to ParentVUE.
- It will allow parents, who have a parent portal account, to view schedules, grades, see when assignments are due, view graduation requirements, find missing assignments, and view other important student information.
- If you have a Parent Portal account you will use the same log in username (email) and password that you use online.
Box Tops for Education
No more clipping! Scan your receipt!
All money collected from boxtops goes directly to buy PE equipment for Brookwood Elementary. There is a new system starting this year where you download the FREE Boxtops for Education App and scan your receipt. The boxtops will automatically upload to our school's account. Just be sure to select BROOKWOOD ELEMENTARY SNELLVILLE, GA when you set up the app (There are SEVERAL Brookwood Elem. schools to choose from.) This video, will show you how the process works.
3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade Students Can Receive Help via Tutor.com
Beginning Wednesday, April 8th, the Gwinnett County Public Library is partnering with Gwinnett County Public Schools to provide online tutoring support to 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Gwinnett students through Tutor.com. Students will need a library account to access the service. They will be able to sign on for individual tutoring sessions daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and for 24/7 “drop-off” support (uploading a document for tutor review/feedback to be returned at a later time).
Find all the information you need to take advantage of this program by logging into eCLASS. Look for the box pictured below!