College and Career Planning

  • POSSE Scholarship Application (Class of 2023)

    Click here for details.

Juniors and Seniors

  • All juniors and seniors will receive a review of graduation requirements and discuss post-secondary options with counselors in their guided study.

    Parents are welcome to make an appointment at any point in the school year to explore college and career planning with their child's counselor.


  • Find out how to request and send transcripts HERE. Seniors need to wait until after June 3rd to request their transcript.

  • Need a counselor recommendation?

    Complete Student and Parent Brag Sheets (linked below) to request one from your assigned counselor.

    Note: Your counselor needs 2 weeks (10 school days) to complete a letter of recommendation. Plan accordingly.

  • Ms. Medlin (A-Co)

    Student                                                   Parent        

  • Dr. Benton (Cp-Ht)

    Student                                           Parent 

  • Ms. Robertson (Hu-Me)

    Student                                 Parent                                                   

  • Ms. Linderman (Mf-Sa)

     Student                                                               Parent  

  • Mr. Blair (Sb-Z)

    Student                                                                                            Parent

  • Dr. Dehnke (College/Career Counselor)-Check with your assigned counselor and Dr. Dehnke before completing this link.


  • You can also submit hard copies of student and parent brag sheets to your counselor in A1 (Counseling Office).

    If you need a teacher recommendation, please complete this brag sheet and return it to your teacher.​

College Rep Visits

  • Meet with College Representatives during the school day. Find the schedule here.

College Application Fee Waiver

  • (Download HERE):
    1. For Seniors who are approved by GCPS for the Free/Reduced Meal Program, submit this request to colleges to request the application fee be waived.
    2. Read and follow the directions on page 2 of the form.
    3. Bring your completed form to A1 (Counseling) so that school personnel can verify your free/reduced lunch status.
    4. Contact the college admissions office to see how you need to submit the form to them in order for your application fee to be waived.


  • Find the updated scholarship list here.

    Senior Scholarship Remind:
    Text to the following codes to 81010 by last name:
    A-G – Text @2ee2fa
    H-O – Text @bha46k3
    P-Z – Text @4eac98g 

  • Admissions stats from UGA, GA Tech, GA State