Registration, Enrollment, Withdrawal, Records

Student Registration

  • For students NEW to the Brookwood Cluster
    By appointment only. Call 678-344-2603 to schedule.
    NOTE: Visit the school district website for instructions on how to use online registration (OLR) and the list of documents needed for enrollment:

    For all 11th Graders
    Effective July 1, 2021, children 16 years of age and older, who are entering the 11th grade (including new entrants), must have received one booster dose of the meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV4), unless their initial dose was administered on or after their 16th birthday. This MCV4 booster is required in addition to the booster required for 7th grade. It is important to note that the vaccine is only required for students who are at least 16 years of age AND attending 11th grade. See more.


Email Address Changes

  • To change a parent/guardian email in our files, parents/guardians must also request a change the information in their Parent Portal account. Use the Parent Portal Application Form located on this page and make a note on the form that you are changing an email address; bring it to the Main Office with proof of ID. To apply for a parent portal account, use the same form, and return it in person with a ID to the school's Main Office.

Physical Address Changes

  • To change a student/parent/guardian physical or mailing address in our files, complete the address change form found on this page, or obtain one from the Counseling Office. Proof of residency is also required for an address change. Refer to the enrollment document for details on required documentation. The address will not be changed until all required documentation is received in the Counseling Office. If requested, a new bus pass will be issued upon submission of required documentation.


  • For registrar questions, contact the Brookwood registrar, Mrs. Cantrell, at

    For overall academic and registration questions, contact Brookwood Counseling at (678) 344-2603.

    For withdrawal requests, contact Mrs. Calejo at email Mrs. Calejo or (678) 639-3479. Please give a 48-hour notice to process the paperwork. See below.

    For enrollments, please see below.

    We look forward to welcoming your student to Brookwood.

  • If You are New to Gwinnett County Public Schools

    If you are new to Gwinnett County Public Schools, you will need to complete online registration.

  • Former GCPS students returning to GCPS

    If you are returning to Gwinnett County Public Schools, complete the online registration found at this link, and click the blue button labeled "Registering Parent/Guardian - Not New to GCPS."

    Log on to Parent Portal using the email address and password that you originally used when your student was last enrolled. Click "Forgot your password?" if you need to reset your password.

    If you encounter problems with Online Registration, please contact Brookwood Counseling for assistance (678-344-2603).

  • Current GCPS students transferring schools

    Withdraw from your current school, and bring your withdrawal packet, along with required residency documents, to Brookwood for enrollment.

  • Required Documentation to Enroll

    Review the list of required documents that you will need to provide the school.

  • Once You Gather All Necessary Documents

    Questions? Contact the Brookwood Counseling Office at 678-344-2603.


  • Parents must initiate the withdrawal process. Brookwood's records department does not automatically transfer documents. 

    • The first step in withdrawing your student is to complete a withdrawal form. Come to the Brookwood Counseling Office in A1 to fill out the form in person and show your ID, or email to request an online form. 
    • Only an enrolling parent or guardian may submit a withdrawal form.
    • During May 23-27, withdrawing parents may come to the Counseling Office to pick up a packet for the new school of attendance.

    Important: All of the following items belonging to Brookwood must be returned to the school as part of the withdrawal process:

    • Chromebooks and hotspot devices
    • textbooks and library books
    • rented calculators
    • uniforms

    All cafeteria charges and library fines must be paid.

  • How to Initiate the Process

    To withdraw your student:

    We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.

    *If using a browser OTHER THAN Internet Explorer (Chrome, Firefox, etc.), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:

    1. Click on the link below and download the form to your device. You MUST download first, before submitting.
         BHS Withdrawal Form
    2. Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
    3. Fill out the form
    4. Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.  This creates a draft in your email application.
    5. Send the email 

    If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
        BHS Withdrawal Form

    • Withdrawal forms must be completed by the enrolling parent/guardian only.
    • Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by Mrs. Calejo to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary (if needed) to complete the withdrawal of your student.

  • How to Transfer Records

    Once your student has enrolled at the new school, that school will send a records request to Brookwood, and then records will be transferred to the receiving school.

    • If the receiving school is a GCPS school, records will be sent by courier.
    • If the receiving school is not a GCPS school, records will be sent by U.S. mail.
    • GCPS policy prohibits transfer of records by email or fax.