Registration, Enrollment, Withdrawal, Student/Parent Records
Please direct any registrar questions to the Brookwood registrar, Mrs. Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall academic and registration questions, contact Brookwood Counseling at (678) 344-2603.
For withdrawal requests, email Mrs. Calejo call her at (678) 639-3479. Please give a 48-hour notice to process the paperwork. See below.
For enrollments, please see below.
We look forward to welcoming your student to Brookwood.
If You are New to Gwinnett County Public Schools
If you are new to Gwinnett County Public Schools, you will need to complete online registration.
Former GCPS students returning to GCPS
If you are returning to Gwinnett County Public Schools, complete the online registration found at this link, and click the blue button labeled "Registering Parent/Guardian - Not New to GCPS."
Log on to Parent Portal using the email address and password that you originally used when your student was last enrolled. Click "Forgot your password?" if you need to reset your password.
If you encounter problems with Online Registration, please contact Brookwood Counseling for assistance (678-344-2603).
Current GCPS students transferring schools
Withdraw from your current school, and bring your withdrawal packet, along with required residency documents, to Brookwood for enrollment.
Required Documentation to Enroll
Review the list of required documents that you will need to provide the school.
Once You Gather All Necessary Documents
Click on this Sign Up Genius link to schedule an enrollment appointment with a Brookwood Counselor to choose classes.
Questions? Contact the Brookwood Counseling Office at 678-344-2603.
How to Initiate the Process
To withdraw your student:
We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
*If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
· Click on the link below and download the form to your device
BHS Withdrawal Form
· Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
· Fill out the form
· Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form
If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
BHS Withdrawal Form
- Withdrawal forms must be completed by the enrolling parent/guardian only.
- Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by Mrs. Price to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary (if needed) to complete the withdrawal of your student.
- All textbooks and library books must be returned.
- All cafeteria charges and library fines must be paid.
- All rented calculators and uniforms must be returned.
How to Transfer Records
Once your student has enrolled at the new school, that school will send a records request to Brookwood, and then records will be transferred to the receiving school.
- If the receiving school is a GCPS school, records will be sent by courier.
- If the receiving school is not a GCPS school, records will be sent by U.S. mail.
- GCPS policy prohibits transfer of records by email or fax.
Brookwood District Locator
Visit the Gwinnett County Public Schools school locator page to enter your address.
Free and Reduced Lunch Eligibility
Applications must be submitted each school year. The online application is available 24/7. Click here for more information and a link to apply.
International New Students
Please follow this two-step process:
- Click here to visit the Gwinnett County Public Schools' webpage for the International Newcomer Center and make an appointment with the International Newcomer Center (INC).
- AFTER you have received your paperwork from the INC, follow Brookwood's registration steps.
Email Address Changes
To change a parent/guardian email in our files, parents/guardians must also request a change the information in their Parent Portal account. Use the Parent Portal Application Form located on this page and make a note on the form that you are changing an email address; bring it to the Main Office with proof of ID. To apply for a parent portal account, use the same form, and return it in person with a ID to the school's Main Office.
Physical Address Changes
To change a student/parent/guardian physical or mailing address in our files, complete the address change form found on this page, or obtain one from the Counseling Office. Proof of residency is also required for an address change. Refer to the enrollment document for details on required documentation. The address will not be changed until all required documentation is received in the Counseling Office. If requested, a new bus pass will be issued upon submission of required documentation.