• Registration


  • NEW students ONLY

    Should complete the registration process. RETURNING students will not register again.


    Transferring Student Registration

    If your child is transferring from another Gwinnett County school to Gwin Oaks, please withdraw from the current school and come to Gwin Oaks with withdraw paperwork and residency info.


    Returning Student Registration (attended Gwin Oaks ES last year):​​

    Please be on the lookout for an email in mid-late July for information regarding returning student registration.



  • Step 1

    Fill out the ONLINE REGISTRATION. This can be done at any time of the day. Please do NOT complete the online registration for current Gwin Oaks students.

  • Step 2

    When you visit your school to complete registration, please bring:

    • Your child
    • Official documentation showing proof of birth date. Examples include an original birth certificate or birth registration, an official state or federal form with date of birth, or passport. Parents can order a birth certificate for a child born in Georgia through the state's ROVER service for a fee.
    • Proof of residency in the attendance zone. Proof of residency in attendance zone. The school requires proof of residency, which may be verified by presenting a current utility bill (excluding telephone bills) AND one of the following documents:
      • a non-contingent sales contract
      • current lease/rental agreement
      • most recent income tax return
      • current paycheck stub
      • current residential property tax statement or bill
      • current warranty or quitclaim deed
      • current home purchase agreement
      • current homeowner’s insurance policy
    • A Georgia certificate of immunization (Ga. Form #3231). Out of state immunization forms must be transferred to the Georgia form. This can be done by either a pediatrician's office or the Gwinnett County Health Department
    • Evidence of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (Form #3300R) obtained in the last year. This information must be on the Georgia Form, completed by a physician and dentist or the Gwinnett County Health Depart
    • A photo ID
    • Proof of custody/guardianship nship (If not birth parent)
    • The child’s social security numberard (or sign Waiver on Enrollment)

  • Step 3

    Open a free account at MyPaymentsPlus(must have student ID number- 20xxxxxxx). This is used to pay for field trips, meals, and other items.

  • *Withdrawal Procedures

    Please do the following to withdraw your child:

    • Notify the teacher at least a week before the child is to withdraw.
    • A Record of Pupil Withdrawal form will be sent home on the last day of attendance and should be given to the new school upon enrollment.
    • When you arrive at your new school, you should sign a Records Release form, which the new school will mail to Gwin Oaks. We will then forward the records to them. Copies of a student's educational record may be transferred to officials of other schools or school systems in which the student seeks to enroll. Unless parents express at the time of enrollment in the Gwinnett County Public Schools a need for additional notice of transfer of student records, the records to the enrolling school or school system will occur without further notice.