GCPS Milestones Information
Experience Online Testing Georgia! (Practice Test)
Experience Online Georgia lets students see what testing online is like. The items on the demonstration tests are general for Grades 3 – 5 in the content areas of English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. The items do not necessarily represent the specific grade-level content that students learn daily in their classrooms. The primary purpose is to let students experience, firsthand, the functionality of the online testing platform.
Experience Online Testing Georgia Instructions
Experience Online Testing Georgia Practice Test
NOTE: Viewing the "Tutorial" video is suggested before the test.
To ensure that our students are ready to perform at their best on this task, we offer a few testing reminders for our 3rd, 4th, & 5th graders:
- Get a good night’s sleep before each testing day.
- Try to avoid late sports practices or games, late night TV, and late night electronics. When students are rested they are able to concentrate and do their best on the test.
- Eat a light, nutritious breakfast each morning before testing.
- Food is the fuel that powers the body and the brain. Fruits, carbohydrates (such as breads) and proteins (such as eggs) work best to give students testing energy.
- Be in school each day and on time.
- Schedule any doctor or dentist appointments in the late afternoon during the week of testing.