The Archer High School Band
One of the best things about Marching Band is students developing leadership skills. Please help us congratulate our Student Leadership Team for the 2023-2024 school year!
Drum Majors, Captains, and Section Leaders
- Drum Major: Jamilette Duenas-Romo
- Assistant Drum Major: Frank De Leon II
- Assistant Drum Major: Ireland Nichols
- Band Captain: John Garrett
- Percussion Captain: Christopher Girardo
- Brass Captain: Trenton Young
- Woodwind Captain: Malik Bailey
- Section Leader - Flute: Stefani Gordon
- Section Leader - Low Reeds: DeAngelo Schempp-Hacker
- Section Leader - Low Brass: Ethan Ferreira
- Section Leader - Front Ensemble: Nailah Montgomery
Color Guard Captains
The Archer Band Program began when the school opened in 2009 with 22 students in the marching band. The program has grown to serve over 175 students each year. The program supports The Pride of Archer Marching Band, 3 Concert Ensembles, 2 Percussion classes, Jazz Ensemble, Winter Guard, and a Solo and Ensemble Program. Our goal is to teach young musicians to better themselves and to become lifelong learners of music.
All GCPS schools are now using Rank One for sports physicals. Please read the instructions below carefully and note that you should complete all Rank One account information first, and then have your doctor complete the GHSA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form.
- Rank One parent tutorial (PDF slide show)
- Rank One parent portal
- GHSA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form (English)
- GHSA Evaluación física previa a la participación (Español)
If you have questions regarding Rank One and/or sports physicals, please contact Mrs. Gillis at 678-407-7780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.