Thank you to everyone who auditioned for The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical for sharing your talents & abilities with us! You all did a wonderful job, and we are so excited to work with you on this show! In addition to the roles listed below, ensemble members will also play campers, students, and other various roles throughout the show. The first readthrough is after school on Tuesday, January 18th.
We're excited to announce our season for the 2021-2022 school year!
- Improv Competition (September 24, 2021)
- Anatomy of Gray by Jim Leonard (October 14-16, 2021)
- Ax of Murder by Pat Cook (December 2-4, 2021)
- Student Written & Directed One Acts (January 28-29, 2022)
- The Adventures of Rikki-Tikki Tavi by Tim Kelly (February 25-26, 2022)
- The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical by Joe Tracz & Rob Rikicki (March 24-27, 2022)
- Queen Lear by William Shakespeare (April 21-23, 2022)
Archer Theatre Photos
Welcome to Archer Theatre!
Degrees and Certifications:
BFA in Theatre Performance from Valdosta State University MFA in Theatre Education from Columbus State University
Mr. Brian Work
Mr. Work has been the theatre director at Archer High School since 2018. Prior to teaching, he worked in the theatre and film industry throughout the Southeast and Chicago. He is the writer of the play Once Upon A RomCom: The Bill Pullman Story and the writer/director of the feature film Uncommon Law.