Forms and Information
Parents, please remember that students should not bring prescription or non-prescription medication, i.e., cough drops, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, etc. to school. If your child needs to take medication at school, please complete the Administration of Medication form and bring it with the medication to the clinic. If you have any questions about this information, please call 770-736-4536.
- Administration of Medication Request Form
- Allergy Emergency Plan Form
- Asthma Management Plan & Medication Form
- Home Treatment Recommendations for Head Lice
- Parent's Request and Authorization for Auto-Injectable Epinephrine Form
- Reasons to Keep Your Child Home from School
For the safety of all students at our school, the following guidelines should be followed when requesting administration of medications at school:
- Only those medications required during school hours should be administered at school. Please check with your physician regarding the need for medications to be administered during school hours.
- All medications, both prescription and over-the-counter must be accompanied by a completed Administration of Medication Request form and brought to the school clinic by an adult. Students may not transport medications to school.
- All medications must be in an original child-proof container. Prescription medications must be in their labeled prescription bottle. School staff will only administer medication according to the directions on the label.
- Any medications remaining at the end of the school year must be picked up or school staff will dispose of them.
- Students may only carry medication as prescribed by law with the required documentation. Please check with our school clinic worker if your child needs to carry emergency medications with them.