Procedures for Visitors:
We welcome parents to join their students for lunch and we ask that you please adhere to the following procedures while in the building.
- Upon arrival, you must check in at the computer located in the atrium. You will receive a YELLOW sticker that must be worn visibly while in the school building.
- Prior to leaving the building, please check-out at the kiosk.
- Parent tables are located in the back corner of the cafeteria near the breezeway door. Due to limited seating, please refrain from sitting at your student's class table.
- Only your student may accompany you at the parent table or outside at the picnic tables.
- We support the Wellness Program and therefore ask that you do not bring fast food into the school.
- Store bought treats brought in for the class should be pre-arranged with your child’s teacher and may only be shared with your child’s class.
- Please be aware of allergy restrictions in your child’s class when selecting treats.
- Craig ES will not supply or allow knives into the school building. Please pre-cut items or provide single serve items.
- Please refrain from bringing balloons, party favors, etc into the cafeteria.
Full Price $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
Full Price $2.00
Reduced Price $0.40
Entree only/extra $2.25
A LA Carte
Extra Side $0.40
Extra Entree $2.00
Large Bottled Water $0.75
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.