Full Price $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
Full Price $2.00
Reduced Price $0.40
Entree only/extra $2.25
A LA Carte
Extra Side $0.40
Extra Entree $2.00
Large Bottled Water $0.75
Procedures for Visitors:
We welcome parents to join their students for lunch and we ask that you please adhere to the following procedures while in the building. Please refer to the Lunch Visitor Schedule for your visitation days/times.
- Upon arrival, you must check in at the front desk. You will receive a YELLOW sticker that must be worn visibly while in the school building.
- Prior to leaving the building, please check-out at the front desk. Check-out is important so we know who is in the building in the case of an emergency.
- Parent tables are located in the Parent/Visitor Lunch Room, located just off the cafeteria.
- Due to limited seating, please refrain from sitting at your student's class table.
- Only your child may accompany you to the Parent/Visitor Lunch Room.
- We support the Wellness Program and therefore ask that you do not bring fast food into the school.
- Store bought treats brought in for the class should be pre-arranged with your child’s teacher and may only be shared with your child’s class.
- Please be aware of allergy restrictions in your child’s class when selecting treats.
- Craig ES will not supply or allow knives into the school building. Please pre-cut items or provide single serve items.
- Please refrain from bringing balloons, party favors, etc. into the cafeteria.
Free Meals for Students
Gwinnett County Public Schools is offering breakfast and lunch at no charge at school sites to all students. These meals are provided at no cost to the individual through the federal School Nutrition Program.
The school district encourages families who are eligible for the Free & Reduced Meal Program to fill out the annual application to ensure meal benefits continue after that time. The application is available on the GCPS website or by clicking HERE.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.