WHAT IS DECA?
DECA is an association of marketing students. Members develop a program of work that includes local, national, and international DECA activities.
• Community Service Projects
• Atlanta Braves - Business of Baseball
• Gwinnett Officers Installation Ceremony
• Competitive Events Program
• Fall Leadership and Power Up Conferences
• Chick-fil-A Breakfasts and DECA Fridays
Eligibility: Any student who has taken or is taking a marketing course. Students with an interest in marketing or entrepreneurship are also encouraged to join.
Meets: Monthly in Room B7 and on Zoom
Time Commitment: One hour/month on program of work activities.
Teacher Sponsor: Ms. Bentley firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW DECA CLUB
During the month of March, DECA Club hosted a snack drive for Eastside Medical Center’s healthcare workers. Members of DECA, National Honor Society, National Spanish Honor Society, Rho Kappa, Science National Honor Society, SGA, and the Peer Leader Program donated items. In all, they contributed more than 200 boxes, packages, and bundles of snacks, drinks and treats.