The purpose of the Brookwood Robotics Team is to promote the integration of science, technology, engineering, and math among high school students. Participating in Brookwood Robotics is an exciting experience for anyone interested in robotics, engineering, technology, website development, computer-aided drawing, machining, and design. It is a wonderful opportunity to see how mathematics, science, and communication skills transform into fully functional robots.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Encourage members in the development of team and individual projects.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship and foster patriotism.
- Encourage scholarships and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the awareness of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
Every Monday, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. in room B211