The purpose of the BROOKWOOD ROBOTICS CLUB (BRC) is to promote the integration of science, technology, engineering, and math among high school students. Participating in BRC is an exciting experience for anyone interested in robotics, engineering, technology, website development, computer-aided drawing, machining, and design. It is a wonderful opportunity to see how mathematics, science, and communication skills transform into fully functional robots.
The specific goals of the BROOKWOOD ROBOTICS CLUB are to:
- Develop leadership skills.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Encourage members in the development of team and individual projects.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship and foster patriotism.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the awareness of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
Every Wednesday afternoon at 2:30 in room B-13 starting Wednesday, August 24th
Michael Myers and Justin Madden, science teachers