The purpose of the Brookwood Robotics Team is to promote the integration of science, technology, engineering, and math among high school students. Participating in Brookwood Robotics is an exciting experience for anyone interested in robotics, engineering, technology, website development, computer-aided drawing, machining, and design. It is a wonderful opportunity to see how mathematics, science, and communication skills transform into fully functional robots.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Encourage members in the development of team and individual projects.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship and foster patriotism.
- Encourage scholarships and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the awareness of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
Every Monday, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. in room B211
2022-23 Team Rosters
A Team: AP Patel, Aly Punjani, Davis Pham, Hieu Vu, Isabella Ching, Marilyn Flores-Carlos, Martin Reesman, Michael Howard, Nimit Patel, Saman KukkalaB Team: Ethan Shust, William Li, Taylor Jones, Brendan Fusillo, BJ Lapido, Anish Araque, Jacob Nguyen, Tyler Knapp, Aryan Patel, Willem MaddenC Team: Arshan Kadri, Ridwan Haque, Yash Gandhi, Aamir Syed, Artham Bhardwaj, Atharva Bhardwaj, Gavin Jackson, Hafah Kazani, Ricky Correia, Vanessa ChingD Team: Francina Akins, Bethany Beall, Chase Knowles, Bawi Nan, Ethan Simms, Ethin Vo, Joseph Liscio, Samuel Devassy, Brody McGrathE Team: Baron Lin, Ashley Rennie, Beren Kincaid, Austin Tharakan, Hanem Koregema, Matthew Youngpairoj, Obeb Tilahun, Vinh Nguyen