Curb-Side Pick up will be Available during DLD!
- Lunch and Breakfast will be available Monday thru Thursday from 11:45am to 1:40pm
- Thursday will include meals for both Thursday and Friday.
- All Meals will be in a sealed bag for your protection.
- Students will be rung up for meals based on their eligibility - Free, Reduced and Full Pay.
- To limit direct contactplease add money to your child’s account via MyPaymentsPlus. However, we will still accept cash payment if needed.
- No Charging will be allowed.
- Parents or students may pick up meals – you will just need ID # and name or students scan card.
- All students within the Brookwood cluster are welcome.
Free and Reduced Lunch Information 20-21
A reminder that the Free- and Reduced-Priced Meal Application must be filled out each school year. (Even if you filled one out in the spring, you need to fill out a new one for the coming school year.) The form for School Year 2020-21 is now available at http://gwinnett.
schoollunchapp.com. You may complete the online application 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Note that those eligible for free- and reduced-priced meals may be able to access other types of public assistance or services that may be available during this pandemic, such as internet services at a reduced cost. You would need to contact your internet service provider to see if this option is available.
MyPaymentsPlus allows you to manage your student's meal account online! It also allows you to make deposits at no cost and create settings to auto replenish your student's account or receive free reminders when the balance is low.
Click the following link to create an account and use MyPaymentsPlus! For customer service & support on your MyPaymentsPlus account, please call 1-877-237-0946
Student Breakfast $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
Adult Breakfast $1.75
Extra Milk $0.40
Student Lunch $2.50
Reduced Price $0.40
Adult Lunch $3.00
Extra Milk $0.40