Our Vision, Our Mission, and Our Beliefs
Sugar Hill Elementary strives to be a community where every child meets their full potential in academics, arts, and character.
The mission of Sugar Hill Elementary is to develop the whole child so they become academic leaders, critical thinkers, and compassionate global citizens.
- We believe in student, teacher, and community collaboration to solve real-world problems.
- We believe in respecting diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
- We believe in the workshop model as an effective literacy and math approach.
- We believe in consistent differentiated small group instruction.
- We believe intentional feedback leads to student and professional growth.
- We believe technology engages learners.