School councils are advisory bodies. The council shall provide advice and recommendations to the school principal related to student achievement and school improvement.
The members of the school council are accountable to the constituents they serve and shall:
- Regularly participate in council meetings;
- Maintain a school-wide perspective on issues;
- Participate in information and training programs;
- Act as a link between the school council and the community;
- Encourage the participation of parents and others within the school community; and
- Work to improve student achievement and performance.
- September 10, 8 am, Duluth Middle (cluster training)
- November 4, 6 pm, Coleman Middle
- January 13, 6 pm, Coleman Middle
- April 13, 6 pm, Coleman Middle
To nominate yourself or someone else, please e-mail Dr. Mozley.
Nominations are due by August 12 to Dr. Mozley.