The Connect 25 program allows for focused tutoring and intervention time for every student during regular school hours. Each Duluth High student has a C25 teacher to serve as his or her mentor and students report to this teacher on a daily basis. Attendance is required, as this period is intended to serve as an avenue for important announcements, academic support, study skill development and productive work time. The weekly schedule for C25 is posted below.
Connect 25 Weekly Schedule:
- Monday: Pulse Check Day; no movement to other classes
- Tuesday: Advisement Day; no movement to other classes
- Wednesday: Study Hall; tutoring/intervention time
- Thursday: Study Hall; tutoring/intervention time
- Friday: Study Hall; tutoring/intervention time