Gwinnett County School Counselors support students' academic success, career development, and social-emotional growth, utilizing individual meetings, conferences, presentations, groups, and classroom lessons/activities.
In response to the tragedy in Texas
- Developmental Responses to Grief/Loss
- Managing Strong Emotional Reactions
- What to say to children after a tragedy
- Anxiety Managing Elementary
- Anxiety Supporting Kids
- Depression Supporting Kids Teens
- Emergency Relief COVID-19 Community Resource
- Food Resources
- CarePointe Food Pantry 678-812-4500 1800 Satellite Boulevard, Duluth, GA 30097 http://www.crosspointechurch.com/carepointe 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Wednesday, Saturday • Provides non-perishable food supplies to those in need in the immediate area. • Also has a clothes closet, open Wednesdays from 5:00 – 6:45 pm
City of Hope Community Outreach Ministry, Inc. 770-441-2948 182 Hunter St., Norcross, GA 30071 http://www.hmbchurch.net 10:30 am – 1:30 pm Tuesday through Thursday
Exodus Outreach, Inc. 770-945-9064 251 Bona Rd., Buford, Georgia 30518 http://www.unionbaptistchurchbuford.com/ex odus-outreach-ministry 9:30 am – 11:00 am Saturday
Food Finder GA 770-527-2181 http://www.foodfinderga.org/ • Online service to locate foo
- Impact Community Food Pantry 770-979-7079 3594 Centerville Hwy, Snellville, GA 30039 https://www.impactgwinnett.com/pantry Food Pantry Hours: Thursday and Saturday 9:30 – 11:30 am, Walk-ins Welcome
Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry 770-339-7887 52 Gwinnett Dr., Suite C, L’ville, GA 30046 http://www.lawrencevilleco-op.org/ Mon: 5- 7pm, Wed and Fri: 9am – noon • Must have picture ID. • Clients may receive food from the Co-Op once every 30 days. Each time you come to the Co-Op, you must bring a current piece of mail to prove that you still live in Lawrenceville or Dacula. The postmark or date must be within the last 30 days.
The Quinn House 770-962-0470 555 Hurricane Shoals Rd NW Lawrenceville, GA 30046 http://www.thequinnhouse.com 9:00 am – 12:00 pm Tuesday-Thursday (Call beginning at 9 am to 770-962-0470 on day you need pickup to request box) • All food box pickups are by appointment only. • Proof of address is required for all food boxes.
Streetwise Georgia Mobile Food Pantry 678-985-9952 1770 Cedars Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30045 http://www.streetwisegeorgia.org/programs/ mobilefoodpantry/ Second Saturday of each month • Please call to schedule an appointment or register for an event with StreetWise. Call Monday, Tuesday or Thursday from 10:15 – 2:00 at 678-985-9952 or 678-985-9915 Documents needed for services: • Photo ID is required at check in
- Stress in Kids The Good, the Bad and How to Cope
- Resources List