The Media Center is open during the regularly scheduled school hours, 7:45 AM - 2:45 PM. We are also open before and after school if Media Center personnel are available.
- Kindergarteners may check out 1 book at a time.
- 1st graders may check out 1 book at a time during the first semester and 2 books at a time during the second semester.
- 2nd graders may check out 2 books at a time.
- 3rd graders my check out 2 books and 1 magazine at a time.
- 4th and 5th graders may check out 3 books and 1 magazine at a time.
All books are due two weeks from the date of check out.
Students who have any overdue books or outstanding fines will not be allowed to check out another book until their book is returned or their fine is paid.
Students will be taught how to log in to the library catalog in order to place books on hold. Please see a member of the media center staff if you have any questions!