Welcome to New Student Registration
Documents required to complete your child's enrollment at Duluth Middle School
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence: 2 documents required - rental lease/mortgage statement/tax bill/warranty deed AND water or electric bill
- State of Georgia Immunization Certificate (form 3231)
- Please review immunization requirements for students entering 7th grade and a TDAP-Meningitis parent fact sheet. The new vaccine requirements apply to students who are born on or after 1/1/2002 AND entering 7th grade.
- State of Georgia Vision, Hearing, Dental & Nutrition Certificate (form 3300)
- Student's Social Security Card (optional)
- Proof of legal custody/guardianship if enrolling adult is not the parent (court documents)
- Photo ID for the enrolling parent/guardian
- Final report card from most recent school verifying grade level for 2018-2019
- Special Education records if the student has an IEP and receives services for special education
- Georgia gifted eligibility form if the student is in gifted classes (Students will not be placed in gifted classes without an eligibility form
Information About Registration
- It will be necessary for the parent/guardian to bring the required registration documents to Duluth Middle School to complete enrollment. Please bring Parent Checklist Documents to Duluth Middle School between 8:30 and 11:30 to the Registrar's Office.
- The student will start class as soon as ALL registration documents have been submitted.
- Please contact Ms. Smith by phone or email with any questions: 770-232-5378.
- During the academic school year, enrollment at Duluth Middle School is every morning from 9:30 to 11:30.
Printable list of documents that are needed for registration.
Registration Document Checklist
Immunization & VHD Requirements New Students