ARCHER ATTENDANCE PROTOCOL
- If your child is absent from or tardy to school, he/she will need a detailed excused note. No child can be checked out after 1:30 pm.
- The state only accepts 8 reasons for being tardy or absent from school. Notes excusing an absence must come to the attendance office using the form provided below.
A hand-written note will only be accepted if contains the following information:
- The name of the student with ID number
- The reason for the absence
- The date(s) of the absence
- A parent contact phone number
- A parent signature
ATTENDANCE EXCUSE FORMArcher Attendance Excuse Form
Filling out and turning in the Archer Attendance Excuse Form will help ensure that the student's absence is properly coded in our records.
PRE-ARRANGED STUDENT ABSENCES
Student check-out is through the Main Office and parents must show ID. Students will not be allowed to check-out after 1:30pm.
A parent or guardian of a student driver must fax or email the school a photo I.D. in order to check out a student driver during the school day.
All students are expected to be in school and/or class on time. This means being inside the classroom before the tardy bell begins to ring. If a student is not in the classroom on time, the teacher will mark the student as tardy. Students will be given a warning for the first three tardies. After the third unexcused tardy, students will be disciplined according to a hierarchy of consequences assigned by the administration. Tardies are cumulative, and not totaled on a class-by-class basis. Tardies are monitored per semester.