Our mission is to prepare every student for success.
Alton C. Crews Middle School will achieve excellence through a safe, innovative learning experience.
- Learning is the priority of our school community.
- Learners are encouraged to rise to their highest level of achievement.
- The school community offers teaching and learning opportunities that challenge and stimulate thinking.
- Learning occurs in different ways, in different contexts, and at different times.
- Innovative resources are essential to learning.
- A safe, supportive, and disciplined environment is critical to learning.
- Self-discipline, responsibility, and respect of self and others are essential to personal development.
- Education is the shared responsibility involving the community: school, family, and child.