Welcome to Collins Hill High School, Home of the Eagles.
Mission and Vision
Mission:The mission of Collins Hill High School is to pursue excellence in academic knowledge, skills, and behavior by providing meaningful and diverse learning opportunities for preparing our students to meet the challenges of the future as lifelong learners and responsible citizens.
Vision:Growing leaders for tomorrow through scholarship, service, and spirit.
The Beliefs of Collins Hill High School
- All students must be active participants in their learning process.
- All students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- All students are valued individuals with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- All students can apply academic knowledge and skills to solve problems and produce their highest quality work.
- All students should have the opportunity to develop leadership qualities and to acquire skills which can be transferred to life experiences and future employment.
- All students should be provided an opportunity to learn in a safe, well-maintained environment.
- All students can become good citizens who respect cultural diversity and understand their rights and responsibilities as members of society.
- All students can become lifelong learners who make responsible life choices and set realistic goals.
- The continuous improvement of our school is a shared responsibility among students, faculty, parents, and community.
Crest, Colors, and Crest
Collins Hill High School
Vision, Integrity, Strenght
Green, Silver, and White
Hail to thee, our Alma Mater,
Collins Hill High School.
Scholarship, service, and school spirit,
Bring our vision true.
Growing leaders for tomorrow,
Loytalty we strive.
May we always join to serve thee,
Soaring eagle pride!