• Registration, Withdrawals, & Records

  • IMPORTANT NOTE: CHHS does NOT fax, email, or mail any student records to any colleges or universities. It is the responsibility of the student to get their records to the college or university. 



     Filing Cabinet

  • Registration: Students new to GCPS

    1. Complete the district's online registration process which includes uploading required registration documents: GCPS Online Registration. Instructions on how to upload required registration documents can be found here.
    2. After submitting the online registration and necessary documents, please contact the counseling office at 770-682-4106 to schedule a virtual appointment.
  • Registration: Students previously enrolled in a GCPS School

    1. Students who have previously attended a GCPS school at any point in their academic career (no matter the amount of time) already have a GCPS student ID number and are considered re-enrolling students. 
    2. Complete the district's online registration process: GCPS Online Registration. MAKE SURE to choose the option for a parent/guardian that is NOT NEW to GCPS. If you cannot log in to your existing account, please contact the counseling office at 770-682-4106 or email Jessica.Rodriguez@gcpsk12.org for assistance. Please do not set up a new account as we will not be able to link your new information to the student's already existing ID number. 
    3. Once you have completed the online registration,please call the counseling office at 770-682-4106 to schedule a virtual appointment.
  • Required registration documentation for all new students

    The following list shows the required documents for enrollment: GCPS Required Registration Documents.


    Per Gwinnett County Public Schools Guidelines: Students who live with their parents or legal guardians but reside in the home of another adult and are seaking enrollment into Gwinnett County Public Schools must complete a Residency Affidavit form and turn it into your school upon registration. Click here for the Residency Affadaivit form

  • Permissive Transfers

    The form below is for students wishing to attend a school outside of their attendance zone. 

    Permissive Transfer Form

    For more information regarding the permissive transfer process, please see the GCPS website: Permissive Transfer Information

  • International Student Enrollment

    Students who are entering a U.S. School for the first time should contact the GCPS International Newcomers Center to begin the registration process:

    Make an appointment at the International Newcomers Center by clicking here

  • Transcripts & Records Requests

    Transcript requests options for CURRENT students: 

    1. FREE: Students may send transcripts to ANY College/University in Georgia for FREE through Georgia Futures. Students will need to create an account with Georgia Futures and have a Social Security Number on file with CHHS. Click here to access Georgia Futures
    2. To request a paper transcript, or to send an electronic transcript using an app other than GA Futures, please visit your My Payments Plus account to submit a transcript request. Please allow two business days for requests to be processed. Refer to the transcript request form for specific details regarding the cost and type of transcript. 

    Current or Former Parents/Students requesting records (this includes Enrollment Verifications for Current Students):

    Please print and complete the Records Request Form. Include a copy of the enrolling parent or student's picture ID. Send both items with payment to:

    Collins Hill High School
    Attn: Records Request
    50 Taylor Road
    Suwanee, GA 30024

    Please allow 2 business days for requests to be processed.

    For additional questions regarding records, please contact Wanda Bailey at 678-376-8694 or email Wanda.Bailey@gcpsk12.org

    Transcript Requests for 2019 & 2020 Graduates:

    Please mail the transcript request form, payment, and a copy of your ID to:
              Collins Hill High School
              Attn: Transcript Requests
              50 Taylor Road
              Suwanee, GA 30024

    OR, you may bring your request, payment, and a copy of your ID to the school. Payment must either be check or exact cash amount (we are not set-up to accept credit card payments in the office, and change is not available).

    PLEASE NOTE: Requests may take up to 48 hours to process during high volume request times.  

    Transcript requests for 2018 & OLDER Grads:

    Collins Hill High School no longer has these records on file. you will need to visit the Gwinnett County Public School Records Office website to order records online.

     Record requests from other schools:

    Please fax or email your records request to: Wanda.Bailey@gcpsk12.org. Our Fax number is: 678-442-5151. 

    Note Regarding Social Security Numbers

    If you are attempting to submit a transcript through Georgia Futures and are receiving an error, it is likely that we do not have your Social Security Number on file. Please contact Wanda Bailey regarding steps to get your SSN on file with the school. Wanda.Bailey@gcpsk12.org

  • Withdrawals

    We wish your child the best during the transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal for your child.

    *If using a web browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), you will need to complete the following steps in order to complete and submit the withdrawal form: 

    • Click on the link below and download/save the form to your device
    • Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
    • Fill out the form
    • Convert the form into a PDF and send both the form and a copy of your picture ID to Ms. Wanda Bailey at wanda.bailey@gcpsk12.org

    If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.

    Please be sure to check your default email Sent folder after submitting the withdrawal form to ensure that your form was sent.  If you do not see the email in your Sent folder, please check your default email Draft folder.  Some email settings may require the additional step of clicking send from within the Draft folder of your default email account.

    Withdrawal Form


    If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Wanda Bailey at wanda.bailey@gcpsk12.org.

  • Address Change Requests

    *** Parents are now able to update certain information via the parent portal. You can find directions at Updating Information in the Updated Parent Portal***

    If you have moved, please follow the steps below to update your stduent's information:

    1. Log on to your Parent Portal account
    2. Click on Student Information>>Select Click to Access>>Select Online Registration
    3. Update your student(s)' information as needed. Address changes require two proofs of residency that may be uploaded via the online registration system. Please refer to the following list: GCPS Online Registration