Collins Hill Parking
To Apply for Parking
- Any student with a valid Driver's License may apply
- Fill out 2023-2024 PAPER Parking Application (Located below or hard copies are in the CHHS Main Office)
- Make your payment on My Payments Plus beginning May 15, 2023.
- Make a Copy of the Student's Driver's License & Insurance with Application
- Submit: Proof of Payment, Application, Driver's License & Insurance Copies to Mr. Medina and Ms. Capps in Office 2.
Please Note the Following
- Parking permits cost $85.00 for the entire year. NO REFUNDS
- Temporary parking is $5.00 per day.
- Towing of a vehicle for repeated parking violations may result after a student has been warned and/or if their parking was suspended.
- Students not parking in an approved school parking lot are subject to having their vehicle towed at owner’s expense which ranges anywhere from $150.00-$175.00 (Lance Wrecker Service 770-963-5816).
- The parking space and permit are property of CHHS and MAY NOT be transferred or sold.
- Students must inform the 2.143 Parking/Testing office, ASAP, if a vehicle other than the one(s) registered is driven on any given day. Failure to do so could result in parking fines.
- I understand that in order to purchase and/or keep my parking permit for each semester, I must meet the following requirements:
-Academics: Lack of academic progress may prevent students from keeping parking privileges
-Discipline: Out of school or in school suspensions may prevent students from keeping parking privileges. Circumstances will be reviewed and decided at the discretion of Administration.
- If a student has an unpaid parking ticket at the end of first semester, the parking permit will be revoked with no refund. Students must pay all tickets by the end of the year. If you are a senior, you will not walk at graduation if there are any unpaid tickets. Juniors who have not paid all tickets will not be able to purchase a parking decal senior year.
- Parking permits will not be issued to any students with outstanding fines, textbook fees, or tickets.
Tardies (by semester)
- 8 tardies will result in the loss of parking privileges for 1 week.
- 9-10 tardies will result in the loss of parking privileges for 2 weeks.
- 11+ tardies will result in the loss of parking privileges for the semester (NO refunds).
- Parking will be suspended for one (1) week: 1st AWOL
- Parking will be suspended for one additional week: 2nd AWOL
- Parking will be suspended for two additional weeks: 3rd AWOL
- Parking will be suspended for the semester (NO refunds): 4th AWOL
Levels of Parking Violation Consequences
1 - Warning by ticket
2 - Fine by ticket
3 - 2nd Fine by ticket
4 - 3rd Fine with a final warning before booting
5 - 4th Fine with a boot on the car with a sticker of a final notice
6 - Car towed by Lance Wrecker Service ((770) 963-5816)