**Please note that Collins Hill is not issuing Certificates of Attendance at this time due to COVID-19 school closures.
Below is a list of items the DDS will accept during COVID-19 school closures:
1. A Georgia DDS Certificate of School Enrollment (DS-1) may be signed from the applicant’s school and dated within the past six (6) months;
2. Transcript provided by the customer's most recent school of attendance (Transcript does not have to be certified); Transcripts can be printed online in most school districts.
3. Current progress or grade report with the customer’s name on it. Progress reports and report cards can be printed online in most school districts.
4. Current school ID issued by the school or school system.
5. Other forms of school identification, showing the customer's first and last name.
Students may request the following certificates from the Collins Hill High School Community School:
- Certificate of Attendance
- ADAP Completion Certificate
- Driver's Education Completion Certificate
Each certificate costs $5.00.
To request a Certificate of Enrollment, a replacement ADAP Certificate, and/or a replacement Driver's Education certificate, please print out the form found below and submit your completed form to the Community School Office along with your payment of $5.00 per certificate.