Mission, Vision & Beliefs
The mission of Creekland Middle School is to maximize each student's development of academic and personal excellence in a safe, nurturing, and respectful environment to foster life-long learners who become responsible members of society.
Creekland will be a world-class school with students who achieve excellence in all areas.
Staff: Will be experts in their field who are dedicated to life-long learning and student success.
Families: Partner with staff to help students achieve their maximum potential.
Students: Constantly strive to improve in everything they do.
These statements represent fundamental beliefs that students, parents, teachers, staff, administration, and community accept and support.
- We believe in learning as the foremost priority of our school.
- We believe in encouraging all students to learn at higher levels than they are currently learning.
- We believe in challenging, relevant work that requires active involvement in critical thinking for students.
- We believe in differentiated instruction to support the learning styles of students.
- We believe in a learning environment that is safe, secure, and well maintained for students and staff.
- We believe in students and staff who foster mutual respect among all members of the school community.
- We believe in the unique intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs of middle school students.
- We believe in learning as a shared responsibility among students, parents, administration, faculty, staff, and community.
- We believe in the combined efforts of students, teachers, and parents as a crucial component in learning.
- We believe in the development of life-long learners.