SY20 Meal Prices Nutrislice Menus Visit MyPaymentsPlus to...
- View your child’s account balance online, anytime
- Quickly make payments toward your student’s meal
- Set up auto-pay so you never have to worry about your child running out of money
- See what your child is purchasing in the cafeteria
- Set up automatic e-mail reminders to notify you when the balance is low.
- Please note, although deposits typically reach your student’s account within a matter of minutes that occasionally, external factors may affect when cafeteria account payments are received by the school.
Free and Reduced-Price Meals
All Parents and Households Will Need to Fill Out a New Application for School Year 2020-2021. The SY20-21 Free & Reduced Application Is Now Available!
Free and reduced-price meal applications are available at registration and at any time during the school year. You may also apply online at the following website: https://publish.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/gcps/home/public/about/business-and-finance/snp/content/free-reduced. The school system uses a family application for free and reduced price meal benefits, so please be sure that all students in your household are listed on the application. Applications are processed at the Central Office.To check application status; go to the following Internet web site: http://gwinnett.schoollunchstatus.com. Allow 10 processing days. To expedite application processing it is very important that you provide all required information on the application. Federal regulations require that we verify the information on a sample of applications. If your application is selected for verification, you will be notified. For further questions, you can contact the Free and Reduced Helpline at: 678-301-6307.