Procedures for Visitors:
We welcome parents to join their students for lunch and we ask that you please adhere to the following procedures while in the building.
Please utilize the side parking lot and enter the building through the front doors.
- Upon arrival, you must check in at the kiosk located in the office. You will receive a YELLOW sticker that must be worn visibly while in the school building.
- Prior to leaving the building, please check-out at the kiosk.
- The parent table will be located by the windowa. Tables are reserved for those classes only. Due to limited seating, please refrain from sitting at your student’s class table.
- Only your student may accompany you at the parent table.
- Fast food of any kind, carbonated drinks, and drinks in a glass container, are not permitted in .the cafeteria.
- Store bought treats brought in for the class should be pre-arranged with your child’s teacher and may only be shared with your child’s class.
- Please be aware of allergy restrictions in your child’s class when selecting treats.
- Taylor ES will not supply or allow knives into the school building. Please pre-cut items or provide single serve items.
- Please refrain from bringing balloons, party favors, etc into the cafeteria.
Visitors During Testing
Due to changes in schedules, please refrain from visiting for lunch during testing administrations. These dates will be published on the Taylor website.
Full Price $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
Full Price $2.25
Reduced Price $0.40
A LA Carte
Extra Side $0.40
Extra Entree $2.00
Soy Milk $0.75
Large Bottled Water $0.75
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.