Procedures for Visitors
We welcome parents to join their students for lunch and we ask that you please adhere to the following procedures while in the building.
Please enter the building through the front doors. You will need to ring the bell to gain access into school.
- Upon arrival, you must check in at the kiosk located in the atrium. You will receive a YELLOW sticker that must be worn visibly while in the school building.
- Prior to leaving the building, please check-out at the kiosk.
- A parent table will be located to the left of the cafeteria near the windows. Due to limited seating, please refrain from sitting at your student’s class table.
- Your student & 1 friend may accompany you at the parent table.
- We support the Wellness Program and therefore ask that you do not bring fast food into the school.
- Store bought treats brought in for the class should be pre-arranged with your child’s teacher and may only be shared with your child’s class.
- Please be aware of allergy restrictions in your child’s class when selecting treats.
- Mulberry ES will not supply or allow knives into the school building. Please pre-cut items or provide single serve items.
- Please refrain from bringing balloons, party favors, etc into the cafeteria.
Visitors During Testing
Due to changes in schedules, please refrain from visiting for lunch during testing administrations. These dates will be published on the Mulberry website.
Full Price $1.50
Reduced Price $0.30
Full Price $2.25
Reduced Price $0.40
A LA Carte
Extra Side $0.40
Extra Entree $2.00
Soy Milk $0.75
Large Bottled Water $0.75
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.