Welcome to the DMS Media Center
Media Center MissionThe mission of the Media Center is to create a safe place for all students to obtain the resources they need for information and entertainment, to learn to use different technology, and to collaborate effectively in order to be productive readers, thinkers, and creators.
Media Center Procedures
- Students are welcome to use the Media Center to discover resources for whatever they need.
- Students may check out three books for two weeks.
- Students may check out one magazine for one week. Only one magazine may be checked out at a time.
- Due to overwhelming popularity, students may check out one graphic novel at a time.
- Overdue notices will be sent to the homeroom teachers to remind students to return their books.
- Students may use the physical or digital resources provided by the county for effective research.
We have an online catalog for students to use for finding books from our Media Center. This can be done at home or school.