Parents are able to access key school information safely and securely, anytime from anyplace through the GCPS Parent Portal - all you need is a computer with Internet access and a user ID and password.
How to Register:
Please download the Parent Portal application and fill out the entire form. Bring your completed form to the school along with a your PHOTO ID. Each parent requesting parent portal access must appear in person with a completed application and photo ID. **Photocopied IDs are not accepted. Change of e-mail address for Parent Portal access will require a newly signed registration form and photo ID check.
Update Your Information:
Parents are now able to update certain information via the parent portal. You can find directions at Updating Student Information via the Parent Portal.
FAQ's and Troubleshooting
1. I can't remember my password - what do I do?
Use the "forgot password" link on the Go2Portal landing page. Instructions for resetting your password will be delivered to your registered e-mail address.
2. I applied for the Parent Portal, but I no longer have the original e-mail with login instructions. What do I do?
If you have already applied for parent portal, but no longer have the e-mail with log in instructions, please contact the front office, and ask for a "resend" of the parent portal log in information and token.
3. The Parent Portal will not recognize my student's token. What should I do?
First, try copying and pasting the student token from your e-mail into the parent portal setup screen. If you continue to have problems, please contact the front office.
4. Do I have to bring my Parent Portal Application to the school in person?
Yes. Each person applying for parent portal access will need to return the completed form and photo ID to the school in person.
5. What do I need to bring with me to the school to apply for parent portal access?
Please bring your completed form, along with your original Photo ID (photocopies will not be accepted).
6. How do I change my e-mail address for my parent portal access?
You will need to submit a separate Parent Portal Application form in person at the school to have your parent portal access e-mail address formally changed.
7. Can more than one person have access to a student's online information?
Yes. Parent portal access may be granted to multiple parents/guardians as long as they are listed as such in our student records. EACH person will need to submit the Parent Portal Application and provide photo ID in person to apply. Please note that each parent portal account must be associated with a unique email address. Therefore, each parent/guardian applying for parent portal access must have their own, individual email address.
8. What do I do if I cannot see all of my students on the parent portal?
Please contact Gabby Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. What do I do if I am experiencing technical issues with the parent portal?
Please contact Gabby Bray at email@example.com.
10. Where can I find additional parent portal resources?