What time is the latest I can check my child out?
Students may not be checked out after 2:45.
How do I change transportation arrangements?
If you must make a change to your child’s afternoon transportation please be aware of the following procedures:
- We must receive transportation changes in writing the morning that the change will take place. For the safety of all children; we will not accept phone calls, emails, or faxes for transportation changes.
- A note must be sent every time you make a change to your child's normal routine, unless the change is for one consecutive week (Monday-Friday).
- If your student(s) need a week-long (Monday-Friday) change, please send a note on the first day of the change.
In order to ensure your child arrives at the right location:
- We will not accept any changes after 12:00 noon.
- Be specific in your note (teacher name, address where they will go, name of person/daycare your child should be delivered to)
- We will not accept any phone calls for transportation changes.
What are the procedures for Car Rider Dismissal?
- Car rider numbers are required for all afternoon pickups. If a car rider number is not displayed, you will be asked to park your car and go to the front office with your ID.
- Please do not exit your car during car rider dismissal. Also, all students must enter automobiles from the passenger side of the car.
- We end car rider pickup at 3:40 PM. After 3:40, all remaining children will be taken to the main office for checkout. You will need to park your car and go to the front office to check your child out. ID must be shown for your child to be released.
- Hanging tags can be purchased in the front office any day during school hours.