CHARGEnorth is an innovative and rigorous STEM pathway designed for students who want a challenging high school STEM experience at North Gwinnett High School. With its unique structure, this four-year program integrates studies in the Humanities, Science, and Engineering, ensuring that students will have a broad-based STEM education that opens doors to a wide range of careers. While many students in the program may choose to pursue a career in an Engineering field, the CHARGEnorth experience will prepare students for any career that requires skills in critical-thinking, problem-solving, research, analysis, design theory, and written and spoken communication.
Additional information about CHARGEnorth can be found at https://www.gcpsk12.org/NorthGwinnettHS
Dates to Remember
- Monday, December 2 - Application opens (access the link on the NGHS website)
- Tuesday, December 10 @ 7pm - Student/Parent information session at NGHS Theater
- Friday, January 10 - Deadline for application submission
- Saturday, January 18 - Team-Based Performance Activity
- Monday, February 17 - Rising 9th Grade Night @ NGHS for all students (CHARGEnorth session will be held on this evening for all students who were accepted and waitlisted)