It’s scholarship time at Peach State Federal Credit Union! For our 2023 Scholarship Program, we’re awarding more than $225,000 in scholarships and educational grants. Our 21st Annual Legacy Student Scholarships, Rick Cost Scholarship and Dr. Frances Davis Scholarship are part of this program.
- The five $5,000 Legacy Student Scholarships are given in honor of past and present Board members and employees who have served Peach State for 20 years or more. They will be awarded to high school seniors who are pursuing a college degree in any field.
- Our $3,000 Rick Cost Scholarship honors Mr. Cost, retired CFO of Gwinnett County Public Schools, for his contributions to the Gwinnett County school system. It will be awarded to a Gwinnett County Public Schools graduating senior pursuing a degree in education.
- Our $3,000 Dr. Frances Davis Scholarship honors Dr. Davis, Associate Superintendent of District Performance and Community Engagement at Gwinnett County Public Schools, for more than two decades of service on Peach State FCU’s Board of Directors. It will be awarded to a Gwinnett County Public School graduating senior pursuing a degree in education.
All scholarship winners will be chosen by March 31, 2023, and notified shortly thereafter.
To be considered for the scholarships, all applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be currently employed
- Must be a Peach State member in good standing with an active account that has been open for a minimum of one year (personal account only; business accounts are not eligible)
- Must currently be enrolled in an accredited program of study at a college, university or technical institute with the goal of career advancement (proof of paid registration documents for current term must be included in order to be considered)
Completed applications and supporting documentation must be received by Peach State no later than February 24, 2023.
Please note: candidates should not submit multiple applications for our scholarships. Applications to more than one of our scholarships will not increase eligibility or chances of being selected.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Deborah Fancher.
This web page contains links to one or more pages that are outside the GCPS network. GCPS does not control the content or relevancy of these pages.