For Transcript Requests for College Admissions, Scholarship Applications, or Summer Programs, choose from one of the following options below. For all other records requests, please contact our Records Clerk at (678) 344-2603.
For CURRENT Brookwood High School Students
GAfutures (Only available for schools in Georgia)
· Log into your account
· Scroll down to “My High School Transcript”
· Select College to send transcript
· If you get an error message, it might mean you haven’t entered your SSN in your GaFutures Profile or that we do not have it on record at Gwinnett County Public Schools.
CommonApp, SendEDU, or Coalition
· When completing your application, make sure you enter your Counselor’s name and email address.
· Your Counselor will attach a transcript to CommonApp, SendEDU, and/or Coalition
· If also requesting a letter of recommendation, be sure to complete a Brag Sheet!
Pay for a transcript through MyPaymentsPlus
------> Click on Events & Activities ---> School Fees
Allow 2 business days for processing
Pick up Transcript from A1/Counseling
DO NOT OPEN or they will be void. Just add a stamp, address the envelope, and mail it to your college.
2019 and 2020 Graduates
· Come to the counseling office at BHS to pay for your transcript.
· Allow 2 Business Days for Processing.
· Pick up transcript in the Counseling Office (A1).
· If you are no longer in the state, please contact the counseling office for instructions
· Records are located at the Gwinnett County Instructional Support Center
· Visit https://publish.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/gcps/myhome/public/schools/content/general-info/record-transcript-request