• Record/Transcript Requests

  • For Transcript Requests for College Admissions, Scholarship Applications, or Summer Programs, choose from one of the following options below. For all other records requests, please contact our Records Clerk at (678) 344-2603.

  • For CURRENT Brookwood High School Students

  • Summer Transcript Requests:
    Students/Parents need to come in-person to the Brookwood Counseling Office or Main Office during summer office hours (M-F, 8-3) to request an official transcript.
    If you need an Unofficial transcript, those can be downloaded and printed from the Parent Portal/ParentVue under "Documents."
    Students attending a college in Georgia should use GaFutures to send their official transcript.  
  • GaFutures

    GAfutures (Only available for schools in Georgia)

    · Log into your account

    · Scroll down to “My High School Transcript”

    · Select College to send transcript

    See full instructions here.

    · If you get an error message, it might mean you haven’t entered your SSN in your GaFutures Profile or that we do not have it on record at Gwinnett County Public Schools.

  • CommonApp, SendEDU, or Coalition

    · When completing your application, make sure you enter your Counselor’s name and email address.

    · Your Counselor will attach a transcript to CommonApp, SendEDU, and/or Coalition

    · If also requesting a letter of recommendation, be sure to complete a Brag Sheet!

  • Paper Transcripts

    Pay for a transcript through MyPaymentsPlus

    ------> Click on Events & Activities ---> School Fees


    Pick up Transcript from A1/Counseling

    DO NOT OPEN or they will be void. Just add a stamp, address the envelope, and mail it to your college.

  • Brookwood Graduates

  • 2020 Graduates

    · Come to the counseling office at BHS to pay for your transcript.

    · Allow 2 Business Days for Processing.

    · Pick up transcript in the Counseling Office (A1).

    · If you are no longer in the state, please contact the counseling office for instructions

  • Previous Years

    · Records are located at the Gwinnett County Instructional Support Center

    · Visit https://publish.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/gcps/myhome/public/schools/content/general-info/record-transcript-request