Graduating Seniors: You will need to wait until after June 3rd to request your final transcript. Instructions are HERE.
For Transcript Requests for College Admissions, Scholarship Applications, or Summer Programs, choose from one of the following options below. For all other records requests, please contact our Records Clerk at (678) 344-2603.
For Class of 2022 Graduates or Current Brookwood High School Students
Students attending a college in Georgia should use GaFutures to send their official transcript.
- Students/Parents need to come in-person to the Brookwood Counseling Office or Main Office during summer office hours (M-F, 7-3) to request an official transcript.
- If you need an UNOFFICIAL transcript, download it from the Parent Portal/ParentVue under "Documents."
- Log into your account.
- Scroll down to “My High School Transcript.”
- Select college to send a transcript.
If you get an error message, it might mean you haven’t entered your SSN in your GaFutures profile or that we do not have it on record at Gwinnett County Public Schools.
CommonApp, SendEDU, or Coalition
When completing your application, make sure to enter your counselor’s name and email address.
Your counselor will attach a transcript to CommonApp, SendEDU, and/or Coalition.
If also requesting a letter of recommendation, complete a brag sheet.
Visit MyPaymentsPlus to order a transcipt.
- Click on Events & Activities, then select School Fees.
Pick up a transcript from A1/Counseling.
DO NOT OPEN the transcript envelope, or it will be void. Just add a stamp, address the envelope, and mail it to your college.
· Come to the counseling office at BHS to pay for your transcript.
· Allow 2 Business Days for Processing.
· Pick up transcript in the Counseling Office (A1).
· If you are no longer in the state, please contact the counseling office for instructions
· Records are located at the Gwinnett County Instructional Support Center
· Visit https://publish.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/gcps/myhome/public/schools/content/general-info/record-transcript-request