- If you need an UNOFFICIAL transcript, download it from the Parent Portal/ParentVue under "Documents".
- NCAA/NAIA Transcript Requests: You can send your transcript to NCAA through your GAFutures Account. Follow the directions below for GaFutures Transcript Requests and select NCAA as the recipient in the drop down menu. NAIA requests, email Mrs. Sharpless with your GCPS ID: email@example.com
For Transcript Requests for College Admissions, Scholarship Applications, or Summer Programs, choose from one of the following options below. For all other records requests, please contact our Records Clerk at (678) 344-2603.
- Log into your account.
- Scroll down to “My High School Transcript.”
- Select college to send a transcript.
If you get an error message, it might mean you haven’t entered your SSN in your GaFutures profile or that we do not have it on record at Gwinnett County Public Schools.
Students should match their Naviance and Common App accounts using these directions.
The counselor will upload a transcript to Naviance.
If also requesting a letter of recommendation, complete a brag sheet.
1.) Visit MyPaymentsPlus to order a transcript.
- Click on Events & Activities, then select School Fees
2.) Follow these instructions for requesting your transcript in Naviance.
- The counselor will upload the transcript to Naviance.
· Come to the counseling office at BHS to pay for your transcript.
· Allow 2 Business Days for Processing.
· Pick up transcript in the Counseling Office (A1).
· If you are no longer in the state, please contact the counseling office for instructions
· Records are located at the Gwinnett County Instructional Support Center
· Visit https://publish.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/gcps/myhome/public/schools/content/general-info/record-transcript-request