Summer Transcript Requests
- If your transcript is going to a college/university in Georgia, you can request it through GAfutures. Transcripts will be available for request after June 5th. Instructions can be found HERE.
- Go to https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome to pay the $5 Transcript Fee.
- For out-of-state schools, have the Name and Mailing Address of your College/University ready. An incomplete or incorrect mailing address will delay your transcript being sent.
- For out-of-state schools: If you need your transcript over the summer, please complete this Google Form. Transcripts will be mailed out very Wednesday. If you have questions, please call the counseling office at (678) 344-2603. https://forms.gle/DtokmfczNRVxGBJK9
For Transcript Requests for College Admissions, Scholarship Applications, or Summer Programs, choose from one of the following options below. For all other records requests, please contact our Records Clerk at (678) 344-2603.
For CURRENT Brookwood High School Students
www.gafutures.org (Only available for schools in Georgia)
· Log into your account
· Scroll down to “My High School Transcript”
· Select College to send transcript
· If you get an error message, it might mean you haven’t entered your SSN in your GaFutures Profile, or that we do not have it on record at Gwinnett County Public Schools.
CommonApp, SendEDU, or Coalition
· When completing your application, make sure you enter your Counselor’s name and email address.
· Your Counselor will attach a transcript to CommonApp, SendEDU, and/or Coalition
· If also requesting a letter of recommendation, be sure to complete a Brag Sheet!
· Pay for a transcript through: MyPaymentsPlus.com
Click on “Make a Payment” – and select “Transcripts”
OR Pay in Cash $5/Copy in the counseling office.
· Allow 2 business days for processing
· Pick up Transcript from A1/Counseling
· DO NOT OPEN or they will be void. Just add a stamp, address the envelope, and mail it to your college.
· Come to the counseling office at BHS to pay for your transcript.
· Allow 2 Business Days for Processing.
· Pick up transcript in the Counseling Office (A1).
· If you are no longer in the state, please contact the counseling office for instructions
2018 Graduates AND any previous Years
· Records are located at the Gwinnett County Instructional Support Center
· Visit https://publish.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/gcps/myhome/public/schools/content/general-info/record-transcript-request