AP Testing Information
- Shiloh High School students will pay Advanced Placement (AP) exam fees online through your student’s Mypaymentsplus account this year.
- All students must register online for AP exams that are being offered at Shiloh High School.
- AP exam registration and payment will be available online at mypaymentsplus.com until the end of the registration period (3-1-2019). Payment for exams may be made with major credit /debit cards or e-checks.
- An AP registration packet with detailed registration directions will be sent home with your student mid to late January. The exam schedule for May exams will be on the back of the parent bulletin.
- Please call Ms. Lowell if you have any questions at 770-736-4395 or email Annette.Lowell@gcpsk12.org
- Students will receive their AP scores online. Paper reports will no longer be sent home in the mail.
19/20 Handbook Coming Soon