Rising Kindergarteners must be five years old on or before September 1, 2020.
To complete your child's online registration, please click on the appropriate link below.
Click here if you are a registering parent or guardian - NEW to GCPS.
(You have never had a student enrolled in a GCPS school)
Click here if you are a registering parent or guardian - NOT NEW to GCPS.
(You have a previously enrolled or currently enrolled GCPS student)
What You Will Need For Registration
1. An original official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate or passport)
2. Current Georgia certificate of immunization form #3231
3. Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening Form Georgia #3300
4. Proof of residency (One of the following documents)
- a non-contingent sales contract
- current lease/rental agreement
- 2019 income tax return
- current paycheck stub
- 2020 residential property tax statement or bill
- current warranty or quitclaim deed
- current home purchase agreement
- current homeowner’s insurance policy
5. Current utility bill (water, gas or electric bill only)
6. Parent/guardian's driver’s license
7. The child's social security card
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the parent portal or the registration/withdrawal process please email:Student Data Management Clerkjan.email@example.comRegistrarkimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindergarten Registration Resources:
2020 Kindergarten parents and guardians. . . Tell us what you think!
Kindergarten Registration is an exciting time for you and your child! And we want to make sure you have the information you need to make the most of these first steps in your child's K-12 experience at our school. Please take a few moments to give us your feedback on our communication efforts about registration and what to expect in kindergarten.
Click here to take a short survey.