Rising Kindergarteners must be five years old on or before September 1, 2023.
To complete your child's online registration, please click on the appropriate link below.
Click here if you are a registering parent or guardian - NEW to GCPS.
(You have never had a student enrolled in a GCPS school)
Click here if you are a registering parent or guardian - NOT NEW to GCPS.
(You have a previously enrolled or currently enrolled GCPS student)
What You Will Need For Registration
1. An original official document showing proof of birth date (birth certificate or passport)
2. Current Georgia certificate of immunization form #3231
3. Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening Form Georgia #3300
4. Proof of residency (One of the following documents)
- a non-contingent sales contract
- current lease/rental agreement
- 2020 income tax return
- current paycheck stub
- 2021 residential property tax statement or bill
- current warranty or quitclaim deed
- current home purchase agreement
- current homeowner’s insurance policy
5. Current utility bill (water, gas or electric bill only)
6. Parent/guardian's driver’s license
7. The child's social security card
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the parent portal or the registration/withdrawal process please email:Student Data Management Clerkkimberly.firstname.lastname@example.orgRegistrarkaren.email@example.com
Kindergarten Registration Resources:
Online Registration for new kindergartners is now open!
Who: Parents or guardians of rising kindergartners— children who will be five years old on or before September 1, 2023.
What: Register your child for the 2023-24 school year in an easy, two-step process.
When: April 11 to May 28 (Online registration begins April 11, and local school registration appointments will be available from April 12 to May 28.)
Why: Completing online registration will help us be ready to welcome your kindergartner and make sure your child is eligible for summer enrichment activities.
How: Much of the registration process, including the uploading of documents needed for registration, will be completed online. Most document attachments (PDF, JPG, DOC, PNG,
How to Prepare For a Great Kindergarten Experience
Count Up to Kindergarten Brochure
How to Upload Documents for Online Registration
MyPaymentsPlus Account Set-up Directions- English
MyPaymentsPlus Account Set-up Directions- Spanish
Need help creating a MyPaymentsPlus account?
Please watch one of the following videos:
2022 Kindergarten parents and guardians. . . Tell us what you think!
Kindergarten Registration is an exciting time for you and your child! And we want to make sure you have the information you need to make the most of these first steps in your child's K-12 experience at our school. Please take a few moments to give us your feedback on our communication efforts about registration and what to expect in kindergarten.
Click here to take a short survey.