Digital Learning Days
The Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS) 2019‐20 school calendar includes two make‐up days to address school days missed due to inclement weather. In addition to these days, GCPS also has the option of making up days missed due to inclement weather using Digital Learning Days. Should a decision be made to cancel school, students, parents, and staff will be notified via SchoolMessenger of the closing and if the day is a Digital Learning Day.
Students will be completing activities for their academic teachers and an assigned specials area teacher.
Teachers will post assignments on their eCLASS pages.
- High school assignments will be posted by 8 AM.
- Elementary school assignments will be posted by 9 AM.
- Middle school assignments will be posted by 10 AM.
If you have multiple students attending Rosebud Elementary, each student is expected to participate. This means each student will need to log in to his or her Student Portal/My eCLASS page individually.
Rosebud Elementary teachers will be monitoring their page throughout the day if students or parents have any questions. You are also welcome to email your child's teacher if you have any trouble.
How Do Students Log In?
Students will use the My eCLASS Student Portal to log in to their eCLASS pages where they will access assignments, resources, and other materials.
- User ID = student ID number
- Password = please contact your teacher if the student is unable to remember their password
If your child has trouble accessing s teacher’s course page, please contact your child’s teacher.
- If you need to contact your counselor during this time, please click here for more information.
- Be prepared for slowness of the programs during peak usage hours.
- If the power is out, a student may access the teacher’s eCLASS page when power returns.
- If a student does not have access to a computer or device (tablet, smartphone, etc.), the student can get the assignment once school resumes.
- Student work will be expected to be turned in to the teacher (either digitally or in person).
- Click here for Gwinnett County Public Schools Digital Learning Day information.