Monday - Friday, 11 AM - 12:30 PM
Meals will be available for pickup at Brookwood High School at the front of the school in the horseshoe. Breakfast and lunch will be distributed at the same time.
• Students will be offered the choice of both a breakfast and a lunch each day at the same time.
• Students will need their student ID cards. This allows us to process and properly account for the meal.
• The student does not need to be present to receive a meal. Parents/guardians may pick up a meal for their child but they must have the student ID card in order to validate their child's enrollment and eligibility.
• Brookwood is providing a choice of hot or cold pre-packed meals.
• Students will be able to pick up a meal at any school within their assigned cluster.
• There will be no a la carte purchases or charging meals against an insufficient balance.
• There will be no alternate meals provided to those without method of payment.
In order to limit direct contact, we strongly encourage parents to add money to their child's account via MyPaymentPlus.com
. We also recommend Autofill for your student's account. However, we will still accept cash payment if needed.
Note: Digital Learners will have their lunch break during their assigned Guided Study class.