2022-23 Breakfast and Lunch Charges
Due to the expiration of USDA waivers, the School Nutrition Program will now transition to pre-pandemic operations. While meals are longer available at no charge to all students, we have made a few changes to assist our students and families as we transition away from the USDA waivers.
Prices for lunch are as follows: Full Pay - $2.50; Reduced - 40 cents
- Brookwood High School is a Non-Title 1 School and thus has this policy: Free and Reduced-Price students will receive breakfast at no charge. Students with Full Pay eligibility will be charged $1.50
- All students will be charged for lunch based on their current eligibility status (Free, Reduced, Full Pay).
- There have been no changes to meal prices. Meal Prices for lunch are as follows: Reduced - $.40 cents; Full Pay - $2.50
· Free and Reduced Information
- As a reminder, SY21-22 Free and Reduced eligibility status will carry over for the first 30 school days of SY23 (through 9/14).
- The online SY23 Free and Reduced application is now available – SY23 Free and Reduced Online Application
· POS and Meal Service
- Students will either have their ID card scanned or they will need to enter their Student ID into the keypad.
- We can only provide meals to GCPS students attending in-person instruction.
- Digital learners and/or parents are no longer permitted to pick up meals for home.
- The district meal charge guidelines will also be in effect.