Parents please download all required documents that you have available now for Online registration to be completed. The only 2 that you should not have at home due to closings are the 2 health documents.
Kindergarten 2020-21 Enrollment Process:
- Parents should enroll students through OLR (online registration) on the GCPS website. Link to GCPS Online Registration
- Parents will go through the OLR process, and be able to upload required documents. Link to GCPS Kindergarten Registration Information
- Please make sure you select the Kindergarten 2020-2021 school year.
- Local schools will begin verifying documentation to complete enrollment through Synergy.
You will need the following items to complete online registration:
- Active e-mail address
- Home address and phone number
- Additional phone numbers for parents or guardians
- Up to four emergency contacts (and their phone numbers)
- Contact information for daycare or babysitter if they are the student's primary means of transportation
- Medications and health concerns
- Prior school information, including school phone number
- Discipline information
- Student's Social Security Number (optional)
Some required documents that cannot be obtained during online registration can be provided at a later time. These documents include:
- Hearing, Vision, Dental and Nutrition Screening
- Report cards or official school transcripts
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Discipline records