If you are planning to move this summer (or before the 2020-2021 school year begins) and will no longer be zoned to attend Harmony Elementary, please take a moment to read through the following directions.
First of all, we wish your child the best during the transition to a new school!
Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and submit the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your id and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal if needed for your child.
*If using a browser other than Internet Explorer (IE), in order to complete the form and submit it, you will need to do the following steps:
- Click on the link below and download the form to your device
- Open the downloaded form with an Adobe application
- Fill out the form
- Click on the submit button at the bottom of the form
*If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on the link below, fill out the form and click on the submit button at the bottom of the form.
Withdrawal Completion Process:
- Parent initiates process via school website and submits withdrawal form.
- Harmony ES school Registrar will review form and contact parent, if needed, for any missing information.
- Harmony ES school Registrar will set up id verification virtual meeting with enrolling parent.
- Harmony ES school Registrar will complete remaining school section of the form.
- Harmony ES school Registrar will email encryption email instruction to enrolling parent prior to sending encrypted email with completed withdrawal form.
- Harmony ES school Registrar will finalize the withdrawal process by securely emailing the encrypted withdrawal form and include the enrollment verification form that should be completed by the student’s new school and faxed back to your school.