ReadnQuiz is a computer based quiz program that motivates and measures a student's reading comprehension of books they have read. With over 40,000 quizzes, students are able to select fiction, non-fiction, or e-books, from a library or online, and take quizzes on the books. ReadnQuiz has allowed many students to practice independent reading, and develop a life-long love for reading!
"HOW DO I GET TO READ-N-QUIZ?"
1. DIRECTIONS: LOGIN TO YOUR E-CLASS.
2. CLICK ON THE WAFFLE AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN.
3. IN THE SEARCH BAR, TYPE 095 ARCADO MEDIA CENTER.
4. CLICK ON 095 ARCADO MEDIA CENTER.
5. UNDER THE RESEARCH AND LEARNING AREA, CLICK ON READ-N-QUIZ.
6. CLICK ON SIGN IN.
7. IN THE LOGIN BOX, TYPE YOUR STUDENT NUMBER.
8. IN THE PASSWORD BOX, TYPE YOUR PASSWORD.
9. AFTER YOU HAVE READ A BOOK, CLICK ON TAKE QUIZZ.
**YOU CAN TAKE A QUIZ ON A BOOK TWO TIMES.**