Lanier High School Student Withdrawal Process
Lanier High School Withdrawal Form
This process applies only to Lanier High School. If you need to contact a different school, a list is available on the district website.
We, at Lanier High School, wish your child the best during this transition to a new school. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online withdrawal process that will allow you to complete the form required for withdrawing your child. Once you complete and email the online withdrawal form, you will be contacted by a school representative to verify your ID and to provide you with any additional information necessary to complete the withdrawal, if needed, for your child.
If you are using a browser like Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, in order to complete the form and email it, you will need to do the following steps:
- Click on this link, download and save the form to your device
- Open the downloaded form with an Adobe Application
- Fill out the form
- Save the form again
- EMAIL the form to Jennifer.Biel@gcpsk12.org
Withdrawal Completion Process
1. Parents should complete and submit the withdrawal form by following the directions above. Please make sure the form is signed by the enrolling parent.
2. Upon completion of the withdrawal form by the parent/guardian, the school will review the form and will contact the parent/guardian, if needed, for any missing information.
3. Once the withdrawal paperwork is complete, the school will contact the parent/guardian to set up a time for the parent to come to the school to verify the identity of the withdrawing parent/guardian.
4. After verifying the identity of the withdrawing parent/guardian, the parent will be given the withdrawal packet to be taken to the students' new school to enroll.
5. An Enrollment Verification Form will also be included in the withdrawal packet. This form should be completed by the student’s new school and faxed back to Lanier High School to complete the process.