• To request a transcript, please review the following information:

    • GAFutures: We must have your social security number on file at McClure Health Science High School in order for you to send your electronic transcript. 
    • The Common Application: Students must invite their counselor under the “FERPA/Recommenders” Tab on the Common Application by adding the counselor’s correct email address. Once students invite their counselor, their counselor will upload an electronic copy of their transcript.
      • Ms. Do (Last names A-L): Diana.Do@gcpsk12.org
      • Mrs. Tinsley (Last names M-Z): Jordyn.L.Tinsley@gcpsk12.org
    • Physical Copy of Transcript: Students who plan to apply to out-of-state colleges/universities must send their transcript via mail. Students may request a hard copy of their transcript in the Counseling Office by filling out a transcript request form in the Counseling Office.

    Counselors cannot send official transcripts via email. 

    It is the student’s responsibility to mail the transcript to his/her college. 

    GCPS Transcript Form