Mission and Vision
Ensuring learning for all
Trickum Middle School strives to become a learning community committed to rigorous and engaging instruction for all students through collaboration. We will cultivate a school culture that focuses on meaningful relationships, critical thinking, reciprocal accountability, and global citizenship. We will challenge and support all students to achieve academic excellence in order to be college and career ready.
- We will embrace and share the responsibility of academic growth and success for all.
- We will view collaboration as a lifestyle, not a meeting.
- We will provide rigorous, engaging instruction and lead by example with a sense of reciprocal accountability.
- We will cultivate meaningful relationships between students, teachers, leaders, parents, and stakeholders.
- We will honor and execute our commitments with fidelity.
The Greatest Middle School in the Nation