PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MUST WITHDRAW FROM YOUR CURRENT SCHOOL BEFORE ENROLLING AT TRICKUM.
If your child is transferring from another GCPS school, you must withdraw from your previous school and bring all provided paperwork to Trickum.
After reviewing and completing the above information, please come to TMS during one of the following sessions:
- Thursday, July 19 form 9 am – 12 pm or 1 pm – 4 pm
- Tuesday, July 24 from 9 am – 12 pm or 1 pm – 4 pm
- Thursday, July 26 from 9 am – 12 pm or 1 pm – 4 pm
- Tuesday, July 31 from 9 am – 12 pm or 1 pm – 4 pm
- Wednesday, August 1 from 9 am – 1 pm
- Thursday, August 2 from 9 am – 1 pm
- Monday, August 6 through Friday, August 10 from 9am – 1pm
- On or after August 13 from 10 am – 12 pm or 1 pm – 3pm
Trickum is NOT on the Gwinnett County list of permissive transfer schools. Please refer to the GCPS website for a listing of those schools. A student can only attend Trickum if the family resides in the Parkview cluster. Parents can determine if their address is in our cluster by calling 678-301-7085 or checking the GCPS Homepage (I WANT TO - Find – My School).
Rising 6th grade students from Arcado, Camp Creek, Knight and Mountain Park DO NOT need to register.
Get a free MyPaymentsPlus account if you do not already have one. Through this account you sign off on required documents and agreements online. These documents will not be ready until late July, but you can create an account now if you don't already have one.
Attention Parents/Guardians of International Students:
Please call the Gwinnett County Public Schools International Newcomers Center for an appointment at 678-985-5200 before you schedule a registration time at Trickum Middle School.