Extracurricular activities are activities that fall outside of the scope of your regular school day. Extracurricular activities have many benefits so get involved!
The benefits of extracurricular activities include:
- Improved academic performance
- Broader perspectives and exploration of career interests
- Higher self-esteem
- Increased social opportunities
- Productive breaks
- Development of essential life skills
- More robust college and workplace resumes
Collins Hill provides students with a variety of extracurricular opportunities so check them out and figure out where you can plug-in!
Please click the following link to see our available clubs and who sponsors each club: CHHS Clubs/Activities Information