• Transportation Information

  • Alternative Transportation Form

    There is a new form on the MyPaymentsPlus website that we will be using as our Alternate Transportation Form. This form helps us know how students are being dismissed from school.

    If your child rides a Gwinnett County School Bus to their home address, you DO NOT need to fill out this form. If your child is a car rider, day care attendee, or rides a bus to an address other than your home address, we DO need you to fill this out.

    Please note that there are English and Spanish forms available, and you will only have to fill out one or the other. If you have multiple children at Starling, please fill out the form for EACH child.

    Please log in to your MyPaymentsPlus account at https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/welcome, and then follow the attached directions. Thank you!

    How To Complete A Pop Up Form In MyPaymentsPlus

Childcare Facilities Near Starling

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.