Welcome to the new GCPS website!
Welcome to Gwinnett County Public Schools’ new website! The site’s new design and structure were created with you, our users, in mind. We invite you to explore the site and learn more about our school system and schools. In reviewing the site, we think you’ll find the new features listed below to be helpful:
- Top news items appear in the slider at the top of the page with additional news items appearing in the GCPS News section.
- Channels at the top of the page allow users to navigate the site easily. They provide access to information in the following categories: Academics, About Us, Students and Families, Community, Staff, Careers, Schools and Quick Links.
- Users have easy access to the student, employee, and parent portals… buttons for all three are found in the right-hand corner of the page, right where they were located on our previous site.
- Not sure where to find something? Check out the “Quick Links” channel where you will find links to some of the most frequently accessed pages. You also can access the “I want to…” or “Search” buttons. All three options are found in the Channel bar at the top of the page.
- Top languages spoken by GCPS families are listed along the top of the page and a Translate button is available at the top right-hand corner of the home page to provide website information to visitors in more than 100 languages.
- Website content accessibility standards are being considered for all content placed on the new website making content accessible for all. One example, for users who would benefit from a sharper color contrast to view the site, a High Contrast option is available in the top left-hand corner of each page.
- Global icons provide easy access to School Locator, New Student Enrollment, Menus, MyPaymentsPlus, Transportation, GCPS Foundation, Calendars, and GCPS TV.
- Our new social media section includes buttons to easily access the district’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn accounts, and Communiqué, our online magazine. We will constantly update our social content with helpful information, articles, blog posts, announcements, photos and videos, and more.
We hope you enjoy the fresh new look and find the information easier to access.